Looking for B2B Gurus!
4 x Business Development Managers Required (Immediate start, U.K. office).
Competitive salary and benefits. Get in touch here.
We’re looking to shake up the world of B2B sales and marketing and our team is key to achieving this. Millions of businesses rely on B2B sales and marketing yet aren’t aware of some awesome tools available to help them get there (a lot faster) such as our product, Whoisvisiting.com.
Our mission is to help online businesses excel at identifying companies visiting their website to generate more sales. Thousands of companies already use us, but we’re just getting started.
We’re building our team to be the next #B2Bphenomenon. Your job will be to help us with this phenomenon; reaching out to customers, engaging with them and helping them make the most of our product to drive more sales.
We’re a friendly bunch at Whosisvisiting.com and we’re looking for friendly, driven B2B Business Development Managers to join us.
Here’s the Job Spec!
A Business Development Manager is required to join our U.K. operation based in Northamptonshire. We’re a High Growth tech start-up providing B2B online analytics/lead generating products to customers all over the world. Growing fast, looking for enthusiastic and hungry people to help.
You will be dealing with people in the UK, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and businesses all over the world! We’re looking for a number of people who can help support our sales team on nurturing clients through 14 day product trials and closing new business. This is a B2B business development role.
You will also help deliver new business through your skills as a salesperson. Your role will be fast paced in a young and dynamic company; so we’re keen to have people who have the ability to use their drive and determination to find new business and adapt to the next big challenge. You will be working with leads ranging from smoking hot (using our own product of course!) to lukish warm/occasional ice-cold leads.
If you feel you’re suitable for this role please do get in touch. The goal is to find people who are keen to progress within the company and help aggressively drive forward sales. You will be speaking to customers who are trialling the software as well as contacting prospects and new customers.
As a Business Development Manager you’ll be responsible for:
– Creating and identifying new prospect customers
– Signing up prospect customers to free trials
– Nurturing relationships and providing advice and guidance on their product during the trial period
– Closing free trials into paying customers
– Development of sales targets
– General communication from SME to large corporate customers
– Experience in B2B Business Development
– Telemarketing general experience
– Experience with online products
– Professional manner and tone of voice
– Adaptive and receptive to change
– The chance to grow with a new business
– Great bonus schemes based on sales targets
– Working directly with Directors to guide you
– Full in depth training in an online business from day 1
– Great career progression opportunities